I am an independent educational consultant who provides a personalized educational plan for each student. I take the time to get to know the student and family and assist throughout the process.
“I invest the time to learn about every student and their voice. Each student has something special to bring to a college campus.” Bobbi Crocker
My background and credentials are:
- Professional member of the Independent Educational Consultants Association (IECA) and have attended the Summer Institute.
- In depth understanding of college admissions since I worked as an Admission Reader and member of the admissions committee for Wheaton College.
- Alumni interviewer for Bowdoin College and a former Chair of Fairfield County Bowdoin Alumni Schools Interviewing Committee. (BASIC)
- Former member of the Leadership Council for The College of Wooster.
- Extensive knowledge of programs and campus cultures, a result of my many annual college visits.
- Provided workshops on interviewing for the Department of Labor in conjunction with Dress for Success.
- Over 20 years’ experience in marketing including management roles at Avon Products in product development, merchandising, strategic planning and new business development.
- Served as Chairperson and former member of the Westport Youth Commission.
- Presented workshops and webinars throughout Fairfield County and New York on all topics relating to the college process.
- Mother of two sons (athletic recruits) who have gone through the college search process and personally understands the challenges facing families during this time period.